We are Valerie and Patrick from the Nantes region. After getting bored with our respective careers, we decided in 2014 to leave the stress of city life and change our lives.
We had had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people during our stays in bed and breakfast.
We were seduced by the concept and decided to take our turn in the adventure.
After more than a year of research, we discovered the Moulin du Boisset, in its green setting, and the charm of the place acted immediately.
So at the beginning of 2015, we settled here, in the Lot, in the heart of the Dordogne Valley.
Of course, the mill, which had not been inhabited for a few months and which was not adapted to the activity, needed some interior and exterior arrangements in order to receive you comfortably. So, after a year of work and discovering this region that we knew little about, we started to welcome you at the beginning of summer 2016.
Since then, every season, we take pleasure in welcoming you, presenting our region, advising you, listening to you and above all sharing pleasant moments with you.
After 25 years as an Executive Assistant and Sales Assistant, Valérie expressed the need for a change of life, with the leitmotiv of the need for a sunnier climate than that of the Loire Atlantique. From then on, she decided to set up a bed and breakfast business, where she could express her passion for decoration.
After a career of almost 25 years as a salesman and sales manager in the computer retailing sector, Valérie became bored and the idea of following her in a new professional adventure became obvious. A customer relations enthusiast, a DIY enthusiast, a computer enthusiast, a real jack-of-all-trades, this activity corresponds perfectly to her ideals.
For us, hosting a guest house is synonymous with conviviality, exchange and respect, and allows our guests to discover our surroundings within this magnificent region.
We attach great importance to respecting the definition of a guest house:
- You are welcome in our home. We open the doors of our house to you. We know how to be discreet when necessary and how to be close to you at the right moment. In return, we expect our guests to respect our environment and the property we provide.
- We are available and will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible,
- Our room rates include breakfast. This is compulsory in a Chambre d'Hôtes. And for us, breakfast is above all a moment of exchange to start the day well.
- You have access to common areas to share moments of conviviality while respecting the privacy of each person.
- Last but not least, we are at your disposal to introduce you to our beautiful region or to prepare itineraries for your visits.
All rights reserved
All rights reserved